A Request to Our Customers When Coming to Our Salon
- Please refrain from wearing contact lenses (hard and soft) two hours before and after treatment.
- The volatile component of the adhesive may be absorbed by the contact lens.
※Please come with your lens case and and glasses.
- If your eyelashes have been permed, the reduced adhesion surface area will weaken the durability, and may have varied results.
- We reccomend treatment two to three months after after your perm.
For those who have and/or are worried about allergic reactions around the eye, or skin-based ailments.
- We cannot treat people who are currently under medical treatment or are worried about the above conditions.
- This is due to the possibility that cosmetic treatment may cause a lapse in condition.
- Pease wait at least one week after full recovery for cosmetic treatment.
- Those who have ailments like Atopic Dermatitis and/or rashes, or allergies to metal and/or alcohol, please contact us for consulting
- To prevent infection, your eyes require time away form stimulus.
- Please have cosmetic treatment six months after surgery, with permission from your doctor.
- Please avoid having cosmetic treatments before CT scans, and MRI examinations
For those who blan to bathe, or sweat during sports two hours after a eye makeup reservation. (root extensions)
- Heat, Humidity, and contact with water will cause roots to change colour and reduced the durability of the eyelashes.